JBRAND100 is a global cooperative business that develops competitive Japanese brands such as desserts, food and beverage, outdoor, cosmetics, household goods, fashion, and games in Asian markets such as Korea, Vietnam, Thailand and China.
It is a business structure in which APU, the business owner, sources Japanese brands through exclusive contracts, and local main partners promote, market, attract investment, and develop business.
– APU : JBRAND100 Business owner
– OHN&Co : Main Partner of Korea Business
– DK GROUP : Main Partner of China Business
– MTI : Main Partner of Japan Business
– HARBOR STAR : Main Partner of Vietnam Business
– Brand license
– Hyper-local store operation
– Brand franchise
– Technical training
– HMR development and distribution
– Brand product distribution
There is no order of introduction of brands, and they may be added or omitted without notice in the course of operating.